- Our Vineyards
Currently at JUSTIN
Temp: 70°F • Time: 1:43pm
11680 Chimney Rock Road
Paso Robles, CA 93446 USA
Toll Free: 800.726.0049
Have you seen this 2D barcode in our brochure?
Click here for more info »
JUST Doing Our Part
We're making a distinct effort to "JUST Go Green" by implementing sustainable practices wherever practical around the Vineyards and Winery.
Current initiatives include:
- Biodynamic farming practices
- Composting instead of synthetic fertilizers
- Natural pest control - we encourage birds of prey to nest in owl boxes on property to naturally control the population of gophers and squirrels
- Sustainable means of agriculture
- Water reclamation ponds
- Biodegradable pulp packaging materials are used for daily shipments instead of Styrofoam
- 100% biodegradable new cardboard packaging for wine club shipments instead of Styrofoam
- Partially recycled paper for our JUSTIN Times Newsletters
- Compact fluorescent light bulbs (also called “twisty bulbs”) wherever we can throughout the winery
- Recycling the glass bottles from our tasting room and lounge
- Recycling paper, aluminum and plastic in our offices and tasting room
- Older barrels are being recycled into grilling chips - look for our "JUST Chips" next time you visit our tasting room, and online
- We're a part of Recork America to recycle new and used corks. You can now bring your corks into the tasting room when you visit us and we will recycle them.