- Our Vineyards
Currently at JUSTIN
Temp: 45°F • Time: 7:50am
11680 Chimney Rock Road
Paso Robles, CA 93446 USA
Toll Free: 800.726.0049
Have you seen this 2D barcode in our brochure?
Click here for more info »
Justin Wine Society - What’s it all about?
It's more than JUST a club!
As one of California’s oldest and most successful wine clubs, the JUSTIN Wine Society creates a unique association to heighten your experience with JUSTIN wines and extend your awareness of wine in general.
The evolution of wine clubs is astonishing. “There were a couple dozen when we began, now almost every winery has one and we have gone above and beyond the call of duty to remain fresh and exciting for both new and long-time members (see benefits below),” says founder, Justin Baldwin.
Become a friend of our winery! We have members all across the United States. Members have stayed in our home and guest suites, attended our Guest Chef dinners, helped in creating new wines & cork sayings, the list goes on and on. It’s more than just a club!
Contact the JUSTIN Wine Society at winesociety@JUSTINwine.com.
Wine Society Benefits:
JUSTIN Wine Society members will receive a Winemaker selected 6 or 12 bottle shipments of JUSTIN wines in Spring and Fall of each year. All wines are discounted 20% and shipping is included on all 6+ bottle orders to California addresses. Benefits include:
- 20% discount on current tasting room prices for all JUSTIN wines as well as JUSTIN branded merchandise items such as t-shirts, hats, and more
- 20% discount on all gift orders including a personalized greeting to the recipient
- Wine tastings for you and 3 guests in our Tasting Room daily and on weekends in our Wine Society Lounge.*
- Complimentary winery and cave tours for you and 3 guests by appointment.
- Priority access to ISOSCELES, ISOSCELES Reserve, FOCUS and other limited production wines.
- 20% discounted rate at the JUST Inn, our charming four-room country inn and guest suites.
- 20% off food and JUSTIN wine at The Restaurant at JUSTIN.
- Have all of your wine questions answered by JUSTIN Master Sommelier Joe Spellman; JUST email JUSTaskJoe@JUSTINwine.com.
- Priority invitation to Annual Holiday Open House, Wine Society Gala and other Wine Society events.
- Priority invitation and 20% discounted rates for JUSTIN Guest Chef Dinner series.
- 10% off lodging and transportation with select partners in Paso Robles, CA to make your visit to JUSTIN more enjoyable! Please identify yourself as a JUSTIN Wine Society member at the time of booking to receive the discount. Participating Hotels & Transportation Companies:
- La Bellasera, 805-238-2834
- Courtyard Marriott, 805-239-9700
- Hampton Inn, 805-226-9988
- Hotel Cheval, 805-226-9995
- Paso Robles Inn, 805-238-2660
- La Quinta, 805-239-3004
- EPIC Limousine, 805-423-6838
- LUSH Limousine, 805-226-5558
- Bay Limousine, 805-541-0941
- Crown Limousine, 805-434-8055
ISOSCELES Reserve Member Benefits:
- Complimentary tastings for up to six people.
- Complimentary tours, by appointment, for up to six people.
- Invitation to ISOSCELES Reserve-exclusive events at the winery and "On the Road".
- Exclusive access to JUSTIN library wines.
- Priority release of FOCUS and other limited production reserve wines.
Exclusive benefits at our sister winery Landmark Vineyards in Sonoma, CA:
- Preferred pricing of 20% on select Landmark wines.
- Complimentary tour and tasting by appointment for 4 people. Contact Brian at (707) 833-0210 or email@example.com and identify yourself as a JUSTIN Wine Society member to book your reservation.
We don’t take a one club fits all approach. Over the years we’ve found you have unique appetites and these clubs within our club are designed to satisfy those cravings. Once you have signed up for our basic Wine Society membership, this whole new world of options awaits you!