Tricks to remove red wine stains
Here's our commonsense approach:
• Work fast! If you act quickly, you have a better chance of recovery!
• Blot the stain with a clean, absorbent cloth (Think: white dish towel).
• Rinse stain with fresh water.
• Apply heat.
• Scrub the stain as this can spread the stain
• Blot the stain with a colored napkin (Think: red leopard print paper napkin)
We always keep Wine Away on hand, too. It's a miracle worker and has a really clean citrus scent. WikiHow has a series of informative videos on a variety of red wine removal techniques. Check it out here.