Butterleaf Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
This needs a description written, prep and cook time, servings and wine pairing. JUSTIN.
Prep time: 30 minutes
Total time: 1 hour
- 1 head butterleaf lettuce, washed and dried, cut
- ½ cup radish, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chervil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon tarragon, chopped
- 2 tablespoon chives, chopped
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, shaved
- ½ cup brioche croutons (or day old bread)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 ½ teaspoons lemon zest, finely grated
- 2 ½ tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine all ingredients in Mason jar with lid, and shake until emulsified. Toss dressing into salad.
This needs a quick tip written